Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Overdose of pong pong (Cerbera odollam) seeds bought over the internet.|
|Authors:||Rotella, Joe-Anthony;Wong, Ophelia;Wong, Anselm Y;Graudins, Andis|
|Affiliation:||Department of Medicine, School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health, Monash University, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
Department of Emergency Medicine, Northern Health, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Victorian Poisons Information Centre, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne Medical School, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Department of Emergency Medicine, Monash Health, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Austin Toxicology Service, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
Department of Emergency Medicine, Austin Health, Heidelberg, Victoria, Australia
|Citation:||Emergency medicine Australasia : EMA 2020; online first: 8 February|
|Appears in Collections:||Journal articles|
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in AHRO are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.